By keeping abreast of the latest trends and technological developments globally, and continuously evolving and innovating, the Group remains a front-runner in the security solutions market. Through a bouquet of services and related products, the Group can tailor make a solution for any requirement.
With over 60 years of experience, the company’s strength lies in exceptional leadership, an unwavering commitment to excellent corporate governance, a comprehensive infrastructure and an aggressively proactive approach to staying at the forefront of the continually evolving security environment.
The Group offers unmatched coverage, with a staff complement of over 58000 in over 160 points of contact and depots across South Africa.
The Group’s strategic and highly successful transformation and BEE initiatives have made it South Africa’s largest Black Economic Owned Integrated Security Solution Provider, with a 51% BEE shareholding and being 100% South African.
- To ensure that the client remains the focus and centre of our activities
- To differentiate through superior service which adds value but remains affordable
- To provide operational excellence
- To stay innovative in the application of technologies and solutions
- To continually invest in employing and developing quality personnel
- To remain the market leaders who lead by example
The Group has continued to evolve but throughout its history, there has always been one constant – a disciplined and uncompromising ethos of service excellence to the customer.
Exceptional leadership and an unwavering commitment to service excellence from both management and staff have contributed to its exceptional growth and positioned it as a front-runner in the security solutions market.
The National Command Centre has been fully equipped with a Disaster Recovery Site and a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan to ensure that should a crisis hit, the company can continue to operate and manage our customers, our fleet and the assets under our protection. We are proud that our National Command Centre infrastructure exceeds the minimum standard requirements set out by SAIDSA. To further ensure quality service all our telephone calls are recorded and all actions on our monitoring software is auditable so that we can keep track of and trace all activity in the Command Centre
The entire floor space is covered by additional security cameras and access to the facility is strictly controlled and restricted
Additional Services & Features Include:
- A comprehensive staff integrity policy
- Alarm events sequenced by priority
- Ability to customise operating procedures
- SMS notification of alarm activations to employees and customers
- Web-based Occurrence Book for licensed users
- Remote “Opening” and “Closing” of vaults and high-risk areas
- Covert surveillance
- Logging and tracking of service calls on all security equipment
- Only handpicked and stringently vetted agents are employed in the National Command Centre
- Ongoing internal processes are in place to ensure the integrity of our employees and are aimed at detecting any undue activity, corruption and manipulation of employees